The brake pedal sensor is a major contributor to optimize regenerative braking for HEV, PHEV and EV passenger cars. It provides precisely to the inverter, the range of brake pedal stroke where the regeneration could be maximized.
- High sealing feature: Fully over molded design.
- The sensor is designed on standard EFI sensing core technology, with flexible mechanical interface to get adapted to all pedal set.
- The sensing technology is fully contactless, with reduced rotational drag.
- The sensor embed spring feature to suppress any hysteresis at the beginning of the stroke.
- Mechanical interface is designed to maximize the accuracy.
- Additional feature:
- Flexible output protocol.
- Possible complementary output for high level of safety goals (ASIL C Ready).
- Temperature range: -40° / 100°.