EFI current sensor is a high-precision miniature coreless magnetic current sensor for AC and DC measurements with an analog interface and fast over-current detection output.
Typical applications are HV electrical sub-systems like inverters and battery junctions. The main functions are current measurement and overload or short-circuit detection.
- AC and DC bidirectional current sensing
- Full scale up to +/- 1500A for high current applications
- Single-ended, differential, or redundant outputs
- Single supply voltage 5V
- Very low sensitivity and offset errors over temperature and lifetime
- Phase delay (<1° at 1,5 kHz) for closed-loop control motor applications
- Differential sensor measurement principle ensures low stray magnetic field sensitivity
- Optional fast Over-Current Detection (OCD) output with programmable threshold
- Ratiometric analog output with respect to VDD variations
High Precision Coreless Current Sensor